I_mobileclicker



Best Zoom lens for Mobile Photography | 20x zoom lens

I'm Dinesh Yadav Paasala (i_mobileclicker) a passionate Mobile Photographer.. I do Macro, Bird, creative, landscape, Portrait, silhouette, Astro photography in Mobile..
My Insta I'd : i_mobileclicker 
Visit my insta, if u love my work and want to C more content then please follow and support!
It's the Lens Front View, it was mentioned with 4k HD 20x zoom lens, i ii think it doens't give 20x zoom , it gives 10x zoom, when i rotate the ring to 20x it shows picture in small circle and we have 2 zoom it to remove black border and get 20x, when we zoomed picture quality we loss it so, it's easy to use in 10x zoom.

         
Its the Lens Body, how it looks, we have to screw in the clip.


 In the Lens box we get a small Tripod, cleaning cloth, lens body(its closing caps) and a clip.

My recent Squirrel video has been Virals in Instagram Reels, Most of them are asked about the Lens, actually the lens was not Mine, it was my sister lens, Madhu Gownipuram .

(Special Thanks to my Sister)

Visit her insta for amazing Mobile photographs nd do follow her!

 id : Madhu Gownipuram

She Gave me the lens to use it for a birding.. from that i got some good shots if the subject is in 25 to 30 feets, more than 30 feets we didn't get gud results and Majorly we have to shoot in Gud lighting Condition..

She bought the Lens for 1800/- from Amazon.

Lens buying Link : 20x Zoom Lens

Sample images from the lens : shot on REDMI NOTE 5 PRO with 20x zoom Lens




For more images visit my Instagram page, if u love my work and want to C more, please do follow and Lift me Up!

i_mobileclicker

If u want to C, how the lens interface after clipped to mobile, watch this video : How the zoom lens works 

If u love my content, do subscribe my channel.

Post a Comment

0 Comments