I_mobileclicker



Colourful Spider captured in Mobile!

Have you ever seen a Colourful little Spider ?

I'm Dinesh Yadav Paasala, a passionate Mobile Photographer.. 

I do various themes of photography in mobile..

One day,

I got a chance to capture the amazing and colourful spider, i ever seen in my life.

Here are those pictures.


Chrysilla Volupe Jumping Spider 





Here is a side view of the colourful spider



Here is another side view of the colourful spider.
I shot this spider in my Redmi note 5 pro mobile with Apexel 12x Macro Lens..
It gives a magnification of 4cm to 2cm.
Visit my instagram for more mobile photographs : i_mobileclicker 

I found this amazing colourful spider at my Agriculture Farms.
I look for something macro and searched but suddenly this type of another colourful spider i seen, i searched that one but instead i found this amazing colourful spider.
I always go with my macro gears for photographs at any moment.

I clipped the macro lens and started shooting the spider but it wouldn't give me much time to click it's pictures.

Finally i got some of those images of it!
Here i uploaded only of 2 images of spider.

Post a Comment

0 Comments