I_mobileclicker



Creative photography in Mobile with Nikon L810 macro lens


 Thirsty Ant!

It's my long wish to capture this shot, i seen this type of photograph from SasikumarKSK (macrographer) check his posts in instagram. 
I tried to capture a pic like him, but i got this shot as per my best with these gears!


Redmi note 5 pro and Prosumer Nikon L810 macro lens

If u want lens, kindly DM
Indian macro lens : Indian Macro Lens
I bought this Nikon L810 macro from INDIAN MACRO LENS page in Instagram, Seller name - MONOJITH from West Bengal.
I got the delivery within 5 days.
He told the price was 3000 but sold the lens for 2700/- 


I'm Dinesh Yadav Paasala (i_mobileclicker) 
I shot the above photograph, this is the BTS picture!
Here is the tutorial link : Creative macro photography 

For more mobile photographs, visit my instagram : i_mobileclicker 

Post a Comment

0 Comments